What are Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies?
Cryptocurrencies are a type of digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography for security and are decentralized, meaning they are not controlled by any government or financial institution. In simple terms, cryptocurrencies are a form of money that exists only on the internet and use advanced technology to secure and verify transactions.
The most well-known cryptocurrency is Bitcoin, but there are many other types of cryptocurrencies as well, such as Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin. There are also so-called stablecoins, which values are pegged to the value of some real-world currency (aka FIAT currencies), often USD. Some of the most common ones are USDT, USDC, etc…
Cryptocurrencies are often used as an investment and a way to store and transfer value, much like traditional fiat currencies like the US dollar or the euro.
What are the benefits of buying with Bitcoin?
There are several benefits to buying with cryptocurrency, including:
- Decentralization: Cryptocurrencies are usually not controlled by any government or financial institution. This offers independence in terms of how you manage and use your money.
- Security: Cryptocurrency transactions are secure and use advanced cryptography to protect against fraud and hacking and your transactions can be verified in the blockchain network.
- Anonymity: Cryptocurrency transactions can be anonymous, allowing users to keep their financial information private.
- Speed and Efficiency: Cryptocurrency transactions are often faster and more efficient than traditional payment methods, as they don’t require intermediaries like banks. This can result in lower transaction fees and faster processing times.
- Accessibility: Cryptocurrencies can be used anywhere in the world, as long as there is an internet connection. This makes it easier to transfer money across borders and to access financial services in countries where traditional banking options are limited.
How to start using Cryptocurrencies to buy Kratom?
First, you need an account where to store your virtual coins. These are called wallets. You can have one or multiple wallets, just like you can have multiple bank accounts. You also need to have separate wallets for different cryptocurrencies, just like you need to have separate bank accounts if you want to deposit multiple currencies like USD and EUR.
The easiest way is to open a wallet with a facilitator such as
Opening an account, or a wallet is quite easy with many different online providers. Coinstats offers free wallets for numerous coins and you can purchase many cryptocurrencies easily. It also a great dashboard to track your balances.
Each wallet has a unique identifier called an address, equivalent to bank account numbers. Every time you pay with cryptocurrency, you need this account number, or wallet address to direct the funds to the correct recipient.
Respectively, when you want to receive funds, you will give the wallet address to the party paying you, so the funds come to the correct wallet.
How to get Bitcoin (or other cryptos) to buy Kratom?
Once you have created an account and you have a wallet address, you need to purchase digital coins such as Bitcoin to your wallet. You then use these coins for purchases.
There are 2 main options for how you can do this:
- Purchase coins directly with your credit card (Coinbase for example)
- Transfer funds (EUR, GBP, etc.) from your bank account to the account of the Cryptocurrency platform you opened an account with. You can then use this money to purchase cryptocurrency
Once you have digital currency in your crypto-wallet, you can use the funds for paying purchases that are very easy and fast to make.
How to buy Kratom with Bitcoin at GoPure.shop?
Let’s go through quickly how you can buy kratom with cryptocurrencies at GoPure.shop.
If you have any other questions, send us a message or click the Chat icon on the bottom left corner and we will guide you through the process.
1. Choose a payment method
- At the end of the checkout process, choose the ” Pay with Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies” payment option.
- Then click the Pay Securely button below.
Next, you are forwarded to the payment page
2. Initiate Payment
- Choose the coin/cryptocurrency you wish to pay your order with
- Type in your name and email
- Click the “Complete Checkout”-button
3. Transfer Funds
- Check the amount you have to pay as the chosen cryptocurrency
- Transfer the amount to the address specified
Once your transfer is done, just sit back and wait. The transfer usually clears in 5 to 10 minutes and once it is received, your order will be automatically updated. You will be sent a confirmation email and your goodies will be shipped to you asap.