What are Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies?
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies (or cryptos) can be thought of as a kind of digital money. One way to use these digital currencies is to pay purchases online.
Nowadays, most of the traditional currencies like the Euro and US Dollar are stored in digital formats and not in banknotes or coins. Cryptocurrencies can be compared to this digital money which only exists on bank accounts. We are not gonna go too deep on this now, but there are many good articles on the Internet about how it all works.
How do I start to use Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies to buy Kratom?
First, you need an account where to store your Bitcoins (or other cryptocurrencies). These are called wallets. You can have one or multiple wallets, just like you can have multiple bank accounts. You also need to have separate wallets for different cryptocurrencies, just like you need to have separate bank accounts if you want to deposit multiple currencies like USD and EUR.
Each wallet has a unique identifier, more or less equivalent to bank account numbers. Every time you pay with cryptocurrency, you need to know the account number, or wallet address to direct the funds to the correct recipient. Similarly, when you want to receive funds, you will give the wallet address to the party paying you, so the funds come to the correct wallet.
How do I get Bitcoin (or other cryptos) to buy Kratom?
Once you have an account and a bitcoin (or other cryptos) wallet, you need to transfer funds to that wallet which you can then use for purchases.
There are 2 main options for how you can do this:
- Purchase Bitcoin with your credit card
- Transfer funds as a wire to your provider and then use the funds to purchase Bitcoin
Once the funds have been deposited in your wallet, you can pay with bitcoin and the purchases are very easy and fast to make.
How to buy with Bitcoin at GoPure.shop?
Below is a quick overview of how you can buy kratom and pay with Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies. If you have any other questions, send us a message or click the Chat icon on the bottom left corner and we will guide you through the process.
- During the checkout, select the Bitcoin payment and click the Secure Payment
- Next, you are forwarded to the payment page
- You are going be shown the Bitcoin Wallet address. Copy the wallet address by clicking the icon on the right side of the field
- Next, log into CoinBase (or your choice of crypto-platform) and you have your wallet with and initiate a transfer of the given amount to the given wallet address
- Alternatively, you can use the QR code for even easier payment by scanning it with the Coinbase app
Below is the information you will see on checkout. It contains 2 important information:
- Wallet address you need to pay to
- The amount to pay converted to Bitcoin
Once your transfer is done, you can sit back and wait. The transfer usually clears in 5 to 10 minutes and once it is cleared, your order will be automatically updated and the goods you purchased are shipped.